Purpose: To ensure successful delivery of desired solution outcomes (entity development)
- Establish and maintain the programme governance model and project management.
- Establish programme plans and schedules.
- Establish service provider management protocol.
- Manage contracts and changes.
- Manage the programme operations and resources.
- Manage programme delivery and outcomes.
- Manage programme budget and finances.
- Establish programme monitoring, measurement and reporting.
- Establish stakeholder engagement.
- Deliver enterprise architecture and reengineered business process model.
- Digitise and integrate existing deeds and NGMS documentation.
Find more information at www.drdlr.gov.za