To facilitate integrated development and social cohesion through participatory approaches in partnership with all sectors of society.
- Manage the process of access to land, including land ownership and sustainable development
- Develop and coordinate policies and programmes in support of the implementation of land reform.
- Provide geo-spatial and technology research and development services.
- Provide social, technical, rural livelihood and institutional facilitation.
- Facilitate rural infrastructure development strategies for socio-economic growth.
- Register deeds and other documents.
- Coordinate and administer cadastral surveys.
- Render corporate support services.
- Render financial and supply chain management services.
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls, governance and risk management of all business processes.
- Coordinate activities of the economic cluster.
- Strategically manage stakeholder and international relations as well as media liaison.
- Provide strategic and management support services.
- Coordinate, manage and advise on safety and security.
- Develop policy research.
- Risk Management
- Strategic and Management-Support
- Internal Audit
- Policy Research and Development
- Safety and Security Services
- International Relation and Community Liaison
- Cluster Coordination, Special Programmes and Intergovernmental Relations
1. Mr Mooketsa Ramasodi
Acting Director-General: Department of Rural Development and Land Reform
012 312 8503
2. Ms Alicia Stevens
Chief Director: Executive Support Services
Office of the Director-General
012 312 8707